Aaron offers counseling services in the following areas:
- Individual therapy
- Couples therapy
- Family counseling
- Group therapy
In addition to these services, Aaron specializes in the following areas of therapy:
- Sex therapy – Includes sexual addiction, intimacy, desire, pain, frequency, and trauma.
- Relationship issues
- Marital counseling
- Pre-marital counseling
Aaron is also a qualified therapist in the following areas of mental health and sexuality:
- ADHD, Addiction, Adoption, Alcohol Abuse, Anger Management, Anxiety, Behavioral Issues, Bipolar Disorder, Bisexual Issues, Career Counseling, Child or Adolescent, Chronic Impulsivity, Codependency, Coping Skills, Depression, Divorce, Domestic Abuse, Domestic Violence, Family Conflict, Gambling, Gay Issues, Grief, Infertility, Infidelity, Impulse Control Disorders, Internet Addiction, Lesbian Issues, Men’s Issues, Mood Disorders, Parenting, Peer Relationships, Personality Disorders, Self Esteem, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Addiction, Spirituality, Transgender Identity, Trauma and PTSD, Video Game Addiction, pre-marital, marital
Group therapy services are also available for:
- Sexual issues
- Social skills
Make sure to sign up for the email list to receive updates and more information about when Aaron will be hosting these groups.
- Online courses are available. Please see the E-Course/Resource page for more information.
Aaron is currently available at the following counseling locations:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday at Atascocita Counseling Associates
18700 W. Lake Houston Pkwy. Ste. 102
Humble, TX 77346
- Thursday and Sunday at Houston’s First Baptist Church, Julianna Poor Memorial Counseling Center
7401 Katy Freeway
Houston, TX 77024
If you have questions, feel free to check out the FAQ page. Or please to call or email and we’ll be happy to help.
Ready to get started?
- To make an appointment at Atascocita Counseling Associates, call or email Aaron to make an appointment. Download and fill out the intake form found on the Forms page.
- To make an appointment at Houston’s First Baptist Church please call the counseling center directly for the admin to make your appointment and send you the appropriate paperwork.